Earnin is a community-supported app with a mission to build a financial system that works for people.
Access up to $500 between paychecks, explore savings options on medical bills, help avoid unnecessary overdraft fees, and earn cash back on your purchases.
Four financial tools. One simple, easy-to-use app.
No fees. Just pay what you think is fair.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS TO CASH OUT:
1. Connect your bank and tell us where you work.
2. We’ll verify your bank and confirm your hours worked; you cash out up to $100 per day and tip what you choose between $0-14*.
3. On payday, we’ll debit your account for the money you cashed out plus any tip.
• 75%: 75% of members say Earnin has increased their ability to pay for gas and get to work.
• 15M: Community members have tipped extra to cover a fellow member’s tip over 15 million times.
• $120: The average Health Aid saving per community member is $120. (Results not guaranteed)
• $100M: If members made the same purchases without accessing their pay using Earnin, they would have incurred over $100M in additional overdraft fees in June 2019.
+ Cash Out
Get paid when you want. Up to $100 per day, and up to $500 per pay period.
+ Health Aid
Send us your medical bill and we will negotiate with your medical provider to help reduce your balance and/or find you a more affordable payment plan.
+ Balance Shield
Balance Shield Alerts notify you when your bank balance is getting low. Balance Shield Cash Outs send up to $100 of your earnings directly into your account to help avoid the chance of overdrafts.
+ Cash Back Rewards
Earn up to 10% cash back when you shop at 1000’s of participating local and national businesses.
+ Lightning Speed
Connect your debit card to your Earnin account and receive your money in less time, with no additional charge!
+ Live Chat Support
If you have any questions or issues with the app, our Live Chat team is available 24/7, including all holidays.
+ 256-Bit Data Encryption
Earnin uses bank-level encryption to protect and secure your data.
+ Financial Calendar
A handy tool that informs you of any upcoming payments.
*Note that tipping options will vary between tools.
Love the app? Leave a review! Your feedback helps us improve your experience.