First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Apple device quickly and securely using Face ID, Touch ID or a 4-digit passcode. To enable this feature, go to Profile and Preferences and then Log In Preferences.
First Citizens Digital Banking helps consumer and business customers:
• View your accounts and transaction history
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills, view eBills and make internal transfers
• Manage your credit and debit cards easily and quickly with our Manage Cards feature - change your PIN, report upcoming travel, freeze or unfreeze a card, report a stolen card and more
• Send money directly to other First Citizens Digital Banking customers with Pay Bank Customer
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Access your checking, savings and credit card statements faster and more securely
Consumer customers can also:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Send person-to-person transfers to anyone using an email address or mobile number
• Transfer funds to and from accounts you have at other financial institutions
• Consumer loan, credit card and mortgage customers can view FICO® Scores
• Manage your card activity with credit card and debit card alerts, including card not present, international purchases, and other balance and transaction alerts
• View tax documents
Business customers can also:
• Set up multi-user access - customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances
• Send domestic wire transfers
• Send payments via ACH
• Detect fraud with ACH Monitor and Positive Pay
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and more than 550 branches in 19 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com. First Citizens Bank. Forever First®.
Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Copyright © 2019. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.