Since 1984, Morningstar has served investors with the resources they need to make sound financial decisions. Now you can experience the best from our flagship website with Morningstar for Investors app - monitor the markets, track your portfolio, research securities, and more.
Morningstar for Investors app gives you access to comprehensive investment data covering stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and CEFs plus personalized portfolio tracking tools and the latest commentary, news and videos.
Users who are registered with our website can log in to the app to get seamless access to existing accounts.
* Award-winning analyst research, investment commentary, and videos
* Current global market barometers and index performance
* Real-time security quotes
* Top 10 gainers, losers, and most active securities
* Portfolio monitoring tools
* Curated news and research pertaining to your investment interests
* Premium data and analysis (Premium Membership required)
MORNINGSTAR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Your membership INCLUDES access to Morningstar's Premium resources and will be automatically renewed until canceled.
* Monthly subscription: $29.99
* Annual subscription: $199.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
ABOUT MORNINGSTAR, INC.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We offer an extensive line of products and services for individuals, financial advisors, and institutions. Morningstar provides data on hundreds of thousands of investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, along with real-time global market data on millions of equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets.