Easily manage and access your money on your Walmart MoneyCard at any time.
• View balance and transaction history
• Find nearby Walmart stores and ATM locations
• Pay Bills
• Stash money in the Vault
For Cardholders with the Walmart MoneyCard with Cash-Back Rewards, you can also:
• View Cash-Back Rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your smartphone
• Order paper checks
OTHER CARD BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Shop online or in-store everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
• NO overdraft fees
• NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today
Questions about your Walmart MoneyCard?
• Log in to walmartmoneycard.com & email us through the Contact Us page.
• Call us at the number on the back of your card (24/7 support).
ATM access only available on personalized cards. ATMs may incur a $2.50 charge, $0.50 for balance inquiries, plus any applicable ATM owner fees. Visit walmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
Green Dot Corp adheres to PCI DSS compliance. The Walmart MoneyCard is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member, FDIC.
Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.